Jdm Navigation

Hi,

I have seen the posts for installing a navigtion system in Lexus. I also learned that JDM Windom had Navigtion system from 1997 - 2001. Does anyone know if we can use the Fujitsu Ten Eclipse Navigation system from Windom into Lexus. If yes then Can we install the US Maps into the JDM navigation?? :ph34r:

Hi,

I have seen the posts for installing a navigtion system in Lexus. I also learned that JDM Windom had Navigtion system from 1997 - 2001. Does anyone know if we can use the Fujitsu Ten Eclipse Navigation system from Windom into Lexus. If yes then Can we install the US Maps into the JDM navigation?? :ph34r:

Not going to happen. Look for a usa nav for your year. I might have one, I will look.

Hi,

Not going to happen. Look for a usa nav for your year. I might have one, I will look.

yes, I have a 1 piece es330 nav with voice nav amp. everything plug in and play with 2 t-taps for speed sensor and rear view camera. It has am sat button for direct hookup of factory xm or sirius. its an up to date factory gps and can handle all the latest accessories. Contact me for more details. And it comes complete with the faceplate. Plug and play.

Check your email. :cheers:

post-1634-1173034138_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

yes, I have a 1 piece es330 nav with voice nav amp. everything plug in and play with 2 t-taps for speed sensor and rear view camera. It has am sat button for direct hookup of factory xm or sirius. its an up to date factory gps and can handle all the latest accessories. Contact me for more details. And it comes complete with the faceplate. Plug and play.

Hi all. I just joined for club. :)

I'm looking at the 07' CLARION VRX775VD + CLARION NAX970HD (DVD + NAV) and they look great. Both brand new for $1200 shipped from ebay.

I ran across your post saw you have a 1-piece NAV for ES330. If it's still available, how much do you want for it? I have an '04 ES330. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

How much...thanks

I'm wondering if any of these units can be used with the factory changer? (98-01 generation for me)?

I was looking at Avic-D3 today, and I was told it's impossible to use it with the stock changer.

Would it be possible to get a genuine Lexus sat nav for my 2000 model ES300. I live in Sydney. And what happens to the stereo - CD/tape deck/radio head unit?

Cheers

Stephen

I'm wondering if any of these units can be used with the factory changer? (98-01 generation for me)?

I was looking at Avic-D3 today, and I was told it's impossible to use it with the stock changer.

It is possible since it's a Pioneer changer. However, you have to get the circuit board modified to have the IP-Bus interface. There's a member on these boards that can modify it for you for $50.

Check out this thread:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=30845

• 1 year later...
I recently installed an AVIC-D3 in my ES. It's a well rounded all in one unit, and the iPod integration is excellent.

avicd3-7.jpg

Where did you get the plastic surround for the pioneer radio??!? I have the same sxact radio for my 1997 ES300 but haven't installed it yet because of the horrific gap it would leave.

Jerry

• 1 year later...

Hi,

do you have a navi for a 05 es330?