Finally, Pics Of My Lexus!

SW03ES

Nope, "Black Garnet Pearl" it looks black until the sun hits it, then it turns a deep metallic purple. The color for some reason doesn't photograph well, its actually 3 or 4 shades darker than it looks.

The color in the gallery that is the icon for the ES gallery is the same color. The one thats my avatar isn't my lexus, but its the same color. I guess that the guy who took it parked it so there was no light hitting it, so it looks darker.

what is the name of the exterior color???

it looks mighty purdy, and i do LOOOOVEEEE that color...minus the lights of course ;) i always thought those lights were scarey.

can i kidnap your car? im sure it would love me just as much as i do it....mmmmmmmm...

The lights have taken me the longest to get used to, but I like them now. I wanted silver originally because it hides those lights, but the ball and chain wanted the garnet. It is a gorgeous color, one of the richest colors on the road I think.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

The new ES is a little stark in black I think because its monotoned, and it doesnt have a chrome strip running around the beltline like the GS and LS do it makes it a little stark. Everyone I've talked to likes it in the garnet more than the black.

Lexus also has "Black Cherry" which comes on the GS and LS, and its more purple, not quite as good looking IMHO. The Black Garnet is only availiable on the ES.

Ok, now I got to do a thread like this.

I'm not jealous, just envious cause your car looks freshly detailed and mine is being rained on as we type.

Hey steve, how did you get that scratch?

gotcha.......just kidding my friend. (I just had to do that)

My friend just got the same color ES. I even got $200 from Lexus when she bought it just for referring her.

$$$$ ching ching $$$$

You can get $200 for referring people to Lexus? Wow, I should have made enough by now to pay for the car LOL. Believe it or not, I took those pictures today after a fresh wash, we came back from a trip yesterday and it was covered in bugs, and there was a torrential storm tonight. Luckily she was sleeping warm and cozy in the garage. I had Spaghetti O's and Carla had cereal for dinner so I wouldnt have to get it dirty driving to a restaurant or a grocery store LOL.

Speed, I'll take good care of it for ya, and how about this, I wont drive much? ;)

Thanks for the compliments guys!