Electrical Problem

rich21

i figured id post this even though this is a lexus site. today i went to work and we have a 2003 camry there with a dead battery. we use a jump box everytime we start it. well today my boss told me to jump to take it out of the shop. with a million things going through my head like the accident i had with my sc400 yesterday i didnt realize that i put the positive on the negative and the negative on the positive. the horn started going off and there was a spark. we checked the fuses because there was no power. my boss replaced the fuses and put a new battery but still couldnt start the car. the windows, power seats, taillights, and radio dont work. what kind of damage could i have done? please dont add insult to injury.

thanks for any replies :cheers:

Ah, not too much damage I hope... people have done this to my car (mazda, cadillac, even my lexus) when I offered to let them get a jump from my car (people insist on doing all the work) I've never actually had any problems when the dropped the cables and caused them to cross or just got it wrong from the start... did you check all the relays as well?