Buying 2008 Rx In Seattle Area

The Lynnwood dealership offered me $2000 over invoice before any negotiation. Went to the Bellevue dealership and they offered me $1300 over invoice. What should be a good price for a new 2008 model?

Also, anyone seen the new Brandy Wine (Red) color (the real car) yet? How does it look?

• 2 months later...
The Lynnwood dealership offered me $2000 over invoice before any negotiation. Went to the Bellevue dealership and they offered me $1300 over invoice. What should be a good price for a new 2008 model?

Also, anyone seen the new Brandy Wine (Red) color (the real car) yet? How does it look?

Have you already purchased your '08 RX350? What have you since come up with for pricing?

I got mine with Nav AWD for around $1600 over invoice include the $400 3M door protection package. Send me an email and I can refer you to the salesman I used, I like that guy.

That is a good deal for this area. Especially if you had a good experience.

I tried messaging you, but it says the feature isn't available on the board. My address is chessjammer at yahoo dot com.

• 2 months later...

so has anyone bought or seen this brandy wine mica I would also like to hear what people think..

Spokane is only 275 miles away and it's a beautiful day for a drive...