Fuel Lines

Ray92es

I just found out that one of my fuel lines running under the driver seat has rusted through. Has anyone ever replaced these? Does anyone know what size the tubing is? That protective plastic cover seems to be a moisture trap causing leaks. I had to replace a brake line last year.

I just found out that one of my fuel lines running under the driver seat has rusted through. Has anyone ever replaced these? Does anyone know what size the tubing is? That protective plastic cover seems to be a moisture trap causing leaks. I had to replace a brake line last year.

Purchased new tube from dealer, They run over $40 ea but I don't want to go through manualy bending the tubing in the winter.

Next time mention what year the car is .

It is normal for a ES 300 92-93 seem to rust the brake and fuel lines if it is not regularly cleaned and rustproofed.

It is usually much cheaper to bend your own lines to replace damaged ones and is rather simple to fabricate with a tool kit.

Next time mention what year the car is .

It is normal for a ES 300 92-93 seem to rust the brake and fuel lines if it is not regularly cleaned and rustproofed.

It is usually much cheaper to bend your own lines to replace damaged ones and is rather simple to fabricate with a tool kit.

I did the rear brake line by hand as you have to remove the rear axle assembly to put in a preformed pipe. It would not be cheaper to do the fuel line if you add the cost of frostbite working on a car in the snow.

I bug people too about stating pertinent info about their car all the time but I though my moniker, Ray92es, gave it away.