Reprogramming Of Temp Displays From Fahrenheit To Celsius In Rx400h

I have tried to figure out how to reprogram inside and outside temperature displays from Fahrenheit to Celcius as I live outside US as even on my friend's new Mustang or in a new Jaguar this is easily done.

Can anyone tell me how this can be done on the RX400h?

Many thank for any help !

I have tried to figure out how to reprogram inside and outside temperature displays from Fahrenheit to Celcius as I live outside US as even on my friend's new Mustang or in a new Jaguar this is easily done.

Bump! I would like to know as well.

Why don't you email Lexus with your questions. If you go to their web site, they have an area where you can email questions. Since Lexus sells 400h's outside of the US, they should be able to help you with your various questions.

Why don't you email Lexus with your questions. If you go to their web site, they have an area where you can email questions. Since Lexus sells 400h's outside of the US, they should be able to help you with your various questions.

Lexus reply to the matter will require the replacement of the Speedometer (i.e. to change the Miles to KM) and hence negating the warranty in full. This is there typical reply on the matter. As for the Temperature, I would imagine they would not release any information on the matter since this usually involves either reflashing or modifyng the ECU, or knowing some kind of means to enter the simple diagnostic or service menu that could involve messing up other parameters other than just F to C.

MadloR

I don't know how you do this but my rx400h definitely has the temperature in celsius - I live in Canada and I purchased my vehicle in November of 2005. However I have noticed that the voice commands for setting temperature only have fahrenheit ranges - i.e. 60s and 70s, not 20s.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I know how to change

miles to km/h

km/h to miles

F to C

C to F

RX300

RX330

RX350

PM or Details

Gregor001 B)

Hi Gregor001

Can you help me how to change miles to km and F to C?

Please email me to mi_mle@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mi

I know how to change

miles to km/h

km/h to miles

F to C

C to F

RX300

RX330

RX350

PM or Details

Gregor001 B)

Hi Gregor001

Can you help me how to change miles to km and F to C?

Please email me to mi_mle@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mi

Don't hold your breath for a response.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know how to change

miles to km/h

km/h to miles

F to C

C to F

RX300

RX330

RX350

PM or Details

Gregor001 B)

The Message I received from Gregor001 B, back on January 2009 in pm....

I will let you know when rx400h will be work 100%, now is possible change to km but in japanse language, to do it you must use solder to remove eprom from instrument cluster then reprogram and solder again, I don't know is it warranty covered

Gregor001 B)