Please Update Your Personal Profile For Fwd Or Awd.

We all talk a lot about mpg's and other situations on this board.

I noticed that most of us just say we have a RX 400h. It would be of some value to place FWD or AWD for your model. This will be more accurate when we are comparing mpg. snow driving etc.

Just a thought.

Thanks

We all talk a lot about mpg's and other situations on this board.

I noticed that most of us just say we have a RX 400h. It would be of some value to place FWD or AWD for your model. This will be more accurate when we are comparing mpg. snow driving etc.

Thanks

400h ?? No drive line to the rear axle, just an electric motor back there ... thus AWD is all there is for the hybrid ~ so it's 2WD or AWD. This terminology thing seems to come up regularly. But YES, folks are more helpful if they tell which model they have. Same helpfulness thing for area, geography and climate. 120 degrees with AC crossing mojave? ... flat ground? Winter snow in Fairbanks AK? A little detail goes a long way ;)

RX400h only one model. I think not need to identify ......

Lexus does offer a FWD version now in the 2007 model year. You can also get the wood trim and many of the STD eq items have been moved over to the OPT catagory (although the way they are usually packaged, it's kind of irrelavent)

Good idea, jditom. I am now correctly identified as FWD.

Tom

:)

RX400h only one model. I think not need to identify ......

Since the FWD has a higher EPA it would be nice to know what you are driving before quoting mpg etc.