Bluetooth Phones For 2006 Ls430

rwhitr

Looking for recommendations for best (most compatible) bluetooth phones for either Cingular or Verizon to use in my new 2006 LS430. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for recommendations for best (most compatible) bluetooth phones for either Cingular or Verizon to use in my new 2006 LS430. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

My wife and I got Motorola RAZR V3m cellphones from Verizon and they work great in our new ls460. Both phones are entered into the car memory and it automatically initiates connection with the last phone connected when you get into the car and start the engine. If you have the other phone you just to to info; select phone and then select and okay the other phone. Works through the car speakers great hands free.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I got Motorola RAZR V3m cellphones from Verizon and they work great in our new ls460. Both phones are entered into the car memory and it automatically initiates connection with the last phone connected when you get into the car and start the engine. If you have the other phone you just to to info; select phone and then select and okay the other phone. Works through the car speakers great hands free.

I use the Nokia 6620 for my 2005 LS 430 and it works perfectly.

Here is the list from Lexus:

http://lexusbluetooth.letstalk.com/product...=1&model=LS

The only issue that I know of is that some smartphones (Blackberry) can't download the whole phonebook, you must either send the contacts one by one or enter them manually. My friend has had good luck with the Treo 650 and her Prius; which is basically the same system.