New Car

Well, I finally did it. I got a newer IS250. It is a Tungsten pearl with black interior, has a luxury package and high intensity headlamps. That's about all I need for the driving that I do. I traded mine in.

I have gotta tell ya, this car already is different than my first one. Granted, they're only a year apart ('06 vs. '07), but it is an awesome car!! I'm babying it so much more than I did with the first one. (I had 35,000 miles on it).

And just to let the people who live in the Southern California area know....I know it was mentioned the other day that ISs couldn't be found......Longo Lexus, in El Monte, has got a LOT of them!! I saw at least 20 IS350s, and about 75 IS250s. There was also a nice array of all the other cars that Lexus makes.......

Well, I finally did it. I got a newer IS250. It is a Tungsten pearl with black interior, has a luxury package and high intensity headlamps. That's about all I need for the driving that I do. I traded mine in.

I have gotta tell ya, this car already is different than my first one. Granted, they're only a year apart ('06 vs. '07), but it is an awesome car!! I'm babying it so much more than I did with the first one. (I had 35,000 miles on it).

And just to let the people who live in the Southern California area know....I know it was mentioned the other day that ISs couldn't be found......Longo Lexus, in El Monte, has got a LOT of them!! I saw at least 20 IS350s, and about 75 IS250s. There was also a nice array of all the other cars that Lexus makes.......

Congrats. :cheers:

what exactly are some of these differences...im curious! (not being sarcastic incase you were wondering)

You know, overall, the car seems a lot more solid, to me. The only difference I got was the HIDs and Lexus moved the gas cover and rear entry buttons. All of the controls seem more solid. The doors, when closing, feel more solid. The whole car, all around, just feels so much better. I don't know if it's just because it's brand-new, but I don't remember my other car feeling like this......

Congrats. :cheers:

Thanks, Bartkat!