• Blizzard Pearl (Apr 03-present)
  2. 2. What Interior color do you have?

• Ivory
    • Charcoal
  3. 3. More exterior colors

• Savannah Metallic (06-present)
    • Desert Sage Metallic (08-Present)
    • Salsa Red Pearl (08-Present)

To spice things up here in a problem-free discussion, tell us what color GX you own and why you chose it. I've added the yrs of the colors to make it easier. Sometimes the dealers tell us a different color name than what it really is. ;)

I'll start:

Sand Dollar Pearl w/Charcoal Interior

It was the first one I could get my hands on, and the charcoal grew on me because you can easily hide the dirt and grease on areas that you commonly touch. :)

Edited by denslexusgx470

At the time (05) I wanted KDSS and was told you could only get it with the sport package. I wasn't fond of the black interior. I turned around and saw the gold with ivory interior, KDSS, and of course a "few" other options. Not sure I needed it but just had to get the KDSS. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Well, I just picked up mine on Friday after a week of anxiously waiting for it to arrive to the dealership.

It is a 2007 Titanium Metallic with Ivory interior. I originally wanted the Ash Blue but that one sold quickly, so I jumped on this one and it is really beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

Dorado Gold w/ Ivory Interior. My favorite is the Ash Blue Mica, but this was a deal (end of month) and I hear it's probably better on resale anyway. Though Im envious of the Ash Blue drivers! (only with Ivory interior though). i dislike Charcoal so much that I honestly can't even tell if I like a car's interior if I see it in charcoal! I have to view it in tan! funny how everyone has different opinions. I have a friend who feels the same about tan!

• 3 weeks later...
To spice things up here in a problem-free discussion, tell us what color GX you own and why you chose it. I've added the yrs of the colors to make it easier. Sometimes the dealers tell us a different color name than what it really is. ;)

I'll start:

Sand Dollar Pearl w/Charcoal Interior

It was the first one I could get my hands on, and the charcoal grew on me because you can easily hide the dirt and grease on areas that you commonly touch. :)

Cypress Pearl w/Champagne Interior (that's why they're calling it for the 2007 model year. I was focused on the interior color more than exterior. Wanted a light color interior to minimize the "too hot to sit in it" problem dark interiors bring with them. Settled on Cypress Pearl exterior because it was available. Wanted the Ash Blue Mica, but all available had dark interiors, which was a non-starter for me. Have quickly grown to like Cypress Pearl because it takes on different hues in different light. In bright sun, it goes a little gray. In evening it goes more green. Does pretty well in not showing dirt/dust immediately.

I think it's still called Ivory. ;)

According to the website, unless it's different in different states, Cypress Pearl is only available in Ivory, no Charcoal interior setup.

• 2 weeks later...

Savannah Metallic here with Ivory interior. We originally wanted Cypress Pearl, but the salesman talked us out of it, calling it "Army Green", LOL. It's probably too dark of a color for the desert here anyways.

Picked up the new GX last night at Desert Lexus; it was a fantastic experience, and at "invoice", too.

JOHN

• 2 months later...

I have a blizzard Pearl GX with ivory interior. At 200 miles I found out several things about my new rig....One that it has a great smooth ride that has you going faster than you might believe; two that our local laser radar motor officer has a very effective way of discovering my actual speed was 40 in a 25 zone; three that light colors are particularly effective in giving laser pulses; and four that light colors with metalic content (like blizzard pearl) are VERY, VERY effective at returning laser pulses. So, it is going to cost me $250 bucks to learn to cool my jets in my new ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, there's now 3 of us with Sand Dollar Pearl.. lol. :cheers: :cheers:

For some reason, I think I need to edit the exterior colors, so if you guys see that I'm missing a color choice, just let me know and I'll fix this poll.. ;)

03 black/gray interior. i have always had black cars/suvs in the past. i guess i have gotten too used to it. gray interior compensates black exterior as far as keeping it look clean :D... the time you save maintaining the interior you can use to maintain the exterior :rolleyes: ... get it. hey you missed black onyx on the poll. :chairshot:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
03 black/gray interior. i have always had black cars/suvs in the past. i guess i have gotten too used to it. gray interior compensates black exterior as far as keeping it look clean :D... the time you save maintaining the interior you can use to maintain the exterior :rolleyes: ... get it. hey you missed black onyx on the poll.:chairshot:

Oh wow! haha. I didnt realize that. I'll go fix it. ;)

• 1 month later...
To spice things up here in a problem-free discussion, tell us what color GX you own and why you chose it.

We did not have any choice because we were looking for a very low mileage Certified Used Car. We found this 'Alpine' colored truck with a 2500 miles only and the rest is history.

• 1 month later...