Thinking Of Getting A 250

NVD

Hi

I have a Acura TSX manual shift and am thinking of trading it for a 250 auto with the X package. What I am looking for are the pros and cons of the 250 for actual owners.

If there are any Canadians out there what have you paid for an auto 250 with the X package.

Thank you.

Hi

I have a Acura TSX manual shift and am thinking of trading it for a 250 auto with the X package. What I am looking for are the pros and cons of the 250 for actual owners.

If there are any Canadians out there what have you paid for an auto 250 with the X package.

Thank you.

get a 350!!! if you are tight for budget, get a used 350... i looked into 250 in the beginning and test drove 250AWD, and 250 manual shift and the major con is they are under powered... then i test drove a 350, i didn't even think twice... i rather get used 350 than a new 250... but that's just me.

100 extra horse for $3-4k... it's well worth it. good luck!

oh, i got around the rear wheel drive issue but getting 4 sets of rims with blizzaks ($2000) which is cheaper than AWD option.. and it works great! i just had first snow storm and blizzaks was awesome...