95 Ls400 Problems

dbs1188

Hi I have just pruchased my 95 LS400 from Fla. It has a few problems that I would like to fix & was wondering if any of you have any answer's. 1 st the Radio works fine but the LCD # are only half there & the back light does'nt light but the heat/ac above it does / Next the heated seats do not heat when you you turn them on the light on the button light"s :cries: & I hear a click but no heat? The car did not come with door remote so I got both the one's that are suppost to work on the 95 model w/ the programing & have tried every way that I have been told & followed the instuction to the letter but still does not work. Does anyone have any answer's the dealer's just give me stupid looks & hold out there hand to be paid. Please any Help would be very much appricated thanks DBS1188

Hi I have just pruchased my 95 LS400 from Fla. It has a few problems that I would like to fix & was wondering if any of you have any answer's. 1 st the Radio works fine but the LCD # are only half there & the back light does'nt light but the heat/ac above it does / Next the heated seats do not heat when you you turn them on the light on the button light"s :cries: & I hear a click but no heat? The car did not come with door remote so I got both the one's that are suppost to work on the 95 model w/ the programing & have tried every way that I have been told & followed the instuction to the letter but still does not work. Does anyone have any answer's the dealer's just give me stupid looks & hold out there hand to be paid. Please any Help would be very much appricated thanks DBS1188

The LCD going out on the radio is a common problem. They have comapnies that you can send your radio to and they will repair I think for around $250.

The other questions I'm sure someone else will be able to help further. I would do a search here as all your issus are covered many times in depth.

Good luck and congrats!