Getting Rid Of My Rx

webbie

so,

ive only owned a 2000 Rx300 for a short time maybe half of a year and its got about 80k miles on it and im debating on trading it in for a 2001 range rover with 75k miles on it. with all the great tranny stories around maybe shelling out the extra money on gas isnt a completely bad idea. does anybody have any Opinions on this idea. i like my Rx but i dont like being stranded on a cold road in the middle of winter either.

I second that opinion. Research the quality/reliability history of Range Rover/Land Rover before you get serious about one. They have a reputation for numerous quality issues and expensive repairs.

so,

ive only owned a 2000 Rx300 for a short time maybe half of a year and its got about 80k miles on it and im debating on trading it in for a 2001 range rover with 75k miles on it. with all the great tranny stories around maybe shelling out the extra money on gas isnt a completely bad idea. does anybody have any Opinions on this idea. i like my Rx but i dont like being stranded on a cold road in the middle of winter either.

Range Rover's are unreliable. If you get a new one, sell it before the end of your bumper to bumper warranty.

Don't get an old one with 75K, you be sorry.

Check consumerreports for reliability ratings of these SUV.

The RX hibrid is highly rated or go for a Toyota Highlander - one of the top rated.