Dash Rattle

DCV

I own an '04 RX330 with 30K. Lately, with the cold weather, it has developed an annoying dash rattle which sounds like it's coming from the top portion of the dashboard :unsure: . Has anyone experienced this problem and how was it resolved? Is this type of problem covered under the factory warranty?

Thanks for any help.

The RX330s are notorious dash-rattlers, apparently much more so than the previous RX300s. My wife purchased a 2004 RX330 AWD two weeks ago today, and it's been in the shop since last Monday for several warranty items with an annoying dashboard rattle being one of them. So yes, as long as the vehicle is still under warranty, you can use it to attempt to get your rattle(s) resolved. Notice I say "attempt", because sometimes dashboard rattles are easily fixed and sometimes they come back to you from the shop with your original rattle fixed but a new rattle has popped up to take its place....

The RX330s are notorious dash-rattlers, apparently much more so than the previous RX300s. My wife purchased a 2004 RX330 AWD two weeks ago today, and it's been in the shop since last Monday for several warranty items with an annoying dashboard rattle being one of them. So yes, as long as the vehicle is still under warranty, you can use it to attempt to get your rattle(s) resolved. Notice I say "attempt", because sometimes dashboard rattles are easily fixed and sometimes they come back to you from the shop with your original rattle fixed but a new rattle has popped up to take its place....

Just had mine repaired...goodwill! It will drive you crazy! :cries: