New Is Caricature

I'm pretty big on sketching, mainly cars. I can draw realistic and caricatures. I like caricatures because there simple, quick to draw and allows you to imagination to run off a little. I've looked for some new IS caricatures and found none. So I drew my own. This is my first time actually coloring, and I know I'm missing a couple things, but those are minor details I'll get done with later. Started out on paper, four separate drawings, then to adobe illustrator then to photoshop for the color. The background is a real garage just put an effect on it to suit the cartoony style. Tell me what you think good or bad.

IScsscopy.jpg

• 2 months later...
I'm pretty big on sketching, mainly cars. I can draw realistic and caricatures. I like caricatures because there simple, quick to draw and allows you to imagination to run off a little. I've looked for some new IS caricatures and found none. So I drew my own. This is my first time actually coloring, and I know I'm missing a couple things, but those are minor details I'll get done with later. Started out on paper, four separate drawings, then to adobe illustrator then to photoshop for the color. The background is a real garage just put an effect on it to suit the cartoony style. Tell me what you think good or bad.

IScsscopy.jpg

looks great, good resemblance of the is 250, i may say its more sporty though. great job!

• 2 weeks later...

i love drawing and i've drawn some IS's in my time but i don't really know how to do it on the computer. My sketches come out good but i just dont kow how to use adobe with my artwork lol. Great work BTW!! Looks great