Washington Meets?

Alright...anyone in WA interested in getting some meets together? My roommate and I both roll with the "L" badge on front, yet I guess we need reasurance that we are not the only ones that take pride in our ride or the only ones under 80 (no offence to anyone)...lets get something together wether it be shop day or just packing out some parking lot with our rides for and putting back a drink or two. :cheers:

:pirate: Yo whats going on my name is Dino email dddlexus@msn.com.

yes we would be stoked to meet and hang with some other proud L owners. I say we because I live over on whidbey isl. and have friends with Ls as well.

I did meet a guy nyeterday who tried to refer me to club @ is300.com I cannot seem to locate him I met him @ Lexus of seattle he mentioned a meet this weekend but I can not locate any info?

Dino here again I forgot to mention the LEXUSES we have.

Dino 2003 IS 300 L-tuned with injen cold air intake; ENKIE comp. spec. GTV 255-35-18rear 225-40-18front custom body matched paint aroud all windows mirrors wiper arms all lights fogged body color to match. both upper and lower grilles body bcolor matched,windows platinum tinted to match. [sILVER SURFER]

Wade 2002 IS300 Sportcross custom 19`s nav system.

Pat 1995 sc400 stock but not for long.

Dave 1996 LS400 lux package :cheers: DINO

Damn man...looks like we got 6 rides just between you, your friends, my roomie and myself...and it also sounds like mine is going to be the only stock one after the sc begins to customize...may have to undergo some face-lifting :) The Island...nice place. Make it over to Seattle often? Sounds like we have enough to at least start SOMETHING and get the word out...

Anyone else out there????

Yo wts up thanks for the reply. The SC I spoke of went in to the shop today for a complete body kit by Extreme Demensions the E.D typ Demon cmplt. kit you can see it @ www.extremedimensions.com give us your opinion.

You should email @ the before mentioned address so we can hook up to DRIVE! we are going to attend some car shows this weekend maby you'r in .

DINO

LATE.

• 2 weeks later...

All we need to do is get the word out...Dino has 4 (including himself), I have myself and my roommate (ltuned93) and then you and whatever you have. Now the only thing is we all have to try and get a time & place that works for everyone so that we can actually meet each other. Any suggestions from anyone?

im glad someone finally replied haha...i will take a weekend off work or whatever it takes to drive and chill with the lexus fellas and eat some bbq chickin or something lol...i think it would be real cool, so any weekend is cool with me...try not to make it too far out of the way.... :cheers:

Hey JSC300...I just realized that unless you throw that turbo on soon and clear the freeways...your going to need to take a lot more than a weekend off to make it man...we are in Seattle, WA...not Washington DC...DAMN...thought we had a couple more, oh well. I would recomend throwing up a new thread about that man...you may have a couple of bites...

• 3 months later...