18' Rims

scottelble

So these rims are at my work and i can get them for cheap. They look similar to the factory pattern on my 98' LS so i think they would look pretty good, but i wanted some input before i spend any money. Use your imagination and let me know what you think...........

post-24131-1170985543_thumb.jpg

Go to tirerack.com and match something similar to the car:

http://www.tirerack.com/

Scan through this thread because I have seen similar wheel in there:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=2366&st=0

IMO, I think they would look good as long as the rest of the car is not plain LS without a single exterior mod as they car chrome.

Plus what color is the car?

So these rims are at my work and i can get them for cheap. They look similar to the factory pattern on my 98' LS so i think they would look pretty good, but i wanted some input before i spend any money. Use your imagination and let me know what you think...........

18" in wheels are cool as I am currently looking for some for my 96 LS400 but I think they will make your ride look a little too ghetto!!! :D

Too much chrome for me. I like wheels that are a little more sleek.

word. PLEASE do not put those hideous rims on any vehicle, especially not one as beautiful as a Lexus.

PLEASE know that more chrome doesn't make it better. Keep your 5-spokes, they look waay better.

word. PLEASE do not put those hideous rims on any vehicle, especially not one as beautiful as a Lexus.

PLEASE know that more chrome doesn't make it better. Keep your 5-spokes, they look waay better.

The five spokes in the picture are on a GS Lexus. He wants to put these on a 98 LS. As for me, the picture was too blurry for me to make an honest opinion.

The five spokes in the picture are on a GS Lexus. He wants to put these on a 98 LS. As for me, the picture was too blurry for me to make an honest opinion.

The five spokes were 20's and different ones on my old car......Nun the less i decided against putting the 18's on the LS. They would have just looked what they cost.....CHEAP!