The 09 Rx ?

Ive been putting off buying the RX because of the rumors the 09 is a completely new design.

2 Questions.

1) Anyone know for a fact the above is true?

2) What month of the year do the next years months come on sale?

TIA

it is true the car will come out in 2008 as a 2009 model. Seeing how the highlander 2008 was just revealed, the car is probably on schedule.

I think it will come out in september of 2008, thats quite a while. Somtimes, the new cars come out in April so its hard to tell.

Thank you. Thought as much but wanted to hear it from someone else.

Unfortunately i can't wait that long :( so will go with the current model now.

Any thoughts on whether to contact my local dealers myself or using one of the agent type websites to submit my info to the dealers?

Email the dealers in your area. The best way to go. Give them what you want. Tell them what kind of car, color, options, AND PRICE. You can say, "I'm willing to pay up to 3% above invoice" etc.... That's how I've been buying cars for the last 3 cars I bought. ;)

Thank you. Thought as much but wanted to hear it from someone else.

Unfortunately i can't wait that long :( so will go with the current model now.

Any thoughts on whether to contact my local dealers myself or using one of the agent type websites to submit my info to the dealers?

Purchased 2007 RX 350 yesterday - Premium Plus + Nav+XM Radio for $41,500. Dealer only had 10 units on the lot left. No 08's yet on the ground - said it would be 2-3 weeks. Lexus is holding units at POE until 07 stock gets lower ( so says the salesperson). Finally got tired of the lack of power and wide turning radius on my 2001 RX300. Haven't picked it up yet.