New 2008 Highlander

Rx330driver

I don't like the exterior AT ALL...but the interior is an improv. over the prev gen highlander's.

I see they're still sticking with the fake wood :(

I wish they had this interior with the prev. gen exterior. I STILL like the 01-07 exteriors :)

The exterior is not too hot. They started off with the attractive Rav4 front end, and it all goes south from the A pillar on back. I don't really care for the oversized buttons in the center stack either, but the ac vents in the center stack from the LS460 are cool!!

I don't think its ugly, at least its not as generic and boring as the previous car and it ties in better with the other Toyota trucks. Its much more masculine looking.

I'll have to forward this to my Broker, she wants a Highlander Hybrid.

im reading that the hybrid model will have an EV mode, which is an electric only setting on its dash. Unfortunately, it can only last the car for a 1 mile range. still a nice little feature that i think will move onto the redesigned RX later on. i wonder if there is a speed limit on that.

Wait and see it in person. I don't see how it couldn't be more appealing than the previous Highlander. Talk about a snooze fest.

I dont know why Toyota thinks people who like Hybrids want ugly colors...