Poor Customer Service At A Bmw Dealership

Hello to all,

I have thinking about buying a 335i or a IS350. I went to the Lexus dealership the other day and I was greeted right away by a sales person. He showed me the car that i wanted, answered all my questions, and gave me a brochure. Now today I went to the BMW dealership to lookat the 335i and I waited in the showroom for about 5 mins and outside in 10 degree weather for about another 5. Nobody helped me or even looked at me. I saw 3 sales people in an office and they saw me and still nothing. Not that it matters but I pulled up in my Dodge truck that cost just as much as a 335i and I am guessing they thought I had no money. Well thanks to the experince I am getting the Lexus IS350. I even wrote a letter to BMW and the dealership. I will keep everyone informed.

Hello to all,

Not that it matters but I pulled up in my Dodge truck that cost just as much as a 335i and I am guessing they thought I had no money.

i have a new Ram 2500 CTD 4x4 Laramie, so I know what was running through your mind. I do not think the clueless sales folks realize that these diesel trucks cost more than a lot of stuff on their lot and will run many miles longer. hopefully they can watch me tow a new IS350 home with it.

I received a e-mail from BMW yesterday saying that they were sorry for my expereince at the dealership and that was it. And then I received a e-mail from the dealership saying they were also sorry and they would bring a 335i to my house for me to test drive. I would not have to go into the dealership. I told them too late, the damage has been done. I tought I would give you an update.

I received a e-mail from BMW yesterday saying that they were sorry for my expereince at the dealership and that was it. And then I received a e-mail from the dealership saying they were also sorry and they would bring a 335i to my house for me to test drive. I would not have to go into the dealership. I told them too late, the damage has been done. I tought I would give you an update.

Should have torqued there bolts and told them you bought a LEXUS. :D