You'll Never Guess What This Suv Is!

LexKid630

Take a look at this picture without reading anything, and guess who makes it. I couldn't believe it!

I took a trip to their dealer this afternoon to look at it. They received their first one today! How lucky i was. I couldn't take it for a test drive only because it was their only one, and they were "prepping it"...

I think i really like it :blushing:

What do you guys think of it? Remind you of anything?:whistles:

post-13420-1170794182_thumb.jpg

I think calling it a Lexus ripoff is pretty far fetched. It looks a lot like their new CX-7, and shares a lot of cues with its other models and with other crossovers in general. I don't think it specifically looks like any Lexus tough.

I LOVE the exterior, but not the interior. The leather is that 'fake" low-priced computer chair leather material and the plastics just don't feel luxurious.

I just can't believe it's a Mazda! I just can't ...

What do you guys think about reliability? Is this just another ford with a nice shell?

What do you guys think of it? Remind you of anything?:whistles:
I like it a lot. Cross overs don't do anything for me, but that is a very sharp looking car! I wouldn't let the fact that it's a Mazda scare you...as with almost any car, take care of it, and you will be fine, and $1500 for an extended warranty is cheap insurance!

We test-drove the Mazda CX7 (along with the Acura RDX) back in mid-January as a potential replacement for my wife's now-sold 2000 RX300 AWD. She liked the Mazda except for the orange/red dash lights and the somewhat spartan interior. I preferred the Acura all the way around. Both the Acura and the Mazda beat the RX series hands down in performance - the RX has no chance against either one in this category. I believe that the Acura will hold up better than the Mazda as the years pass.

post-22186-1170865966_thumb.jpg post-22186-1170865735.jpg

I would have to say that I think it looks more like the Porsche SUV then the Lexus. I passed a CX-7 the other day... ;) Not a fan of Mazda...girl in our office has just had a Mazda 6 go back under the LEMON LAW. Had problems from the day she got it.