95 Ls400 Turn Signal And Hazard Light Does Not Work

10cracer

Hello all:

I have a 95 LS400 with 70K miles and currently living in WI. It is very cold here the last 3 days. (sub 0 temp)

I parked my car outside and only drives once a week. My car started up this morning but my turn signal and hazard light does not work. (all my other instructment works and no warning light) and also my belt squeaks too. (until engine warms up) it drives fine!

Any idea out there what I need to do to fix the light problem. I haven't check the fuse yet but it would be weired that both fuses are out at the same time. It works last weekend when I drove it. What about my belts? Please help!

Thanks!

Phillip

maybe one of the bulbs is out your your "flasher" went bad. Sorry i can't be of more help. I've never dealt with that prob.\

My car's belts squeak when its cold too. I don't think its a cause for concern.

Hello all:

I have a 95 LS400 with 70K miles and currently living in WI. It is very cold here the last 3 days. (sub 0 temp)

I parked my car outside and only drives once a week. My car started up this morning but my turn signal and hazard light does not work. (all my other instructment works and no warning light) and also my belt squeaks too. (until engine warms up) it drives fine!

Any idea out there what I need to do to fix the light problem. I haven't check the fuse yet but it would be weired that both fuses are out at the same time. It works last weekend when I drove it. What about my belts? Please help!

Thanks!

Phillip

Try the relay that's located behind the hazard light switch. If it's not that it's the turn signal switch in the steering column. I believe the turn and hazard lights are on the same circuit even though they have their own fuses.

All of the above presumes you don't have any wiring problem.