Checking Traction Control

Dr.Gee

• 1 month later...

Mine seemed to quit working all of a sudden :cries: how do i check to see if it is turned on. I am currently without manual.

Make sure that you did not inadvertenly push your center differential disconnect button. If you did the TC light will go off, but the 4 x 4 with the 'x' in the middle in red light will be on.

Mine seemed to quit working all of a sudden :cries: how do i check to see if it is turned on. I am currently without manual.

hard corner+snow+drift=usualy kicks in :wacko:

Seems to be operating normal as that is when it should kick in when one wheel or the other might loose tracdtion. If you are in snow and wnat to pull evenly at slow speed, push in your center differential disconnect and that will add positraction to the rear wheels.

Did you ever get an operators/owners manual? I have three (3) and would be happy to send you one of mine. I was hoping to get a shop service manual and was sent two operators manuals. I only need one.