Bears Or The Colts Who Wins...superbowl....

JIBBBY

For those football fans today is Superbowl Sunday.... :)

Who do you think will win?

I am taking the Chicago Bears because I think defenses win championships...Plain and simple....

More interested in the Halftime show or the funny commercials? Me the commercials.....

For those football fans today is Superbowl Sunday.... :)

Who do you think will win?

I am taking the Chicago Bears because I think defenses win championships...Plain and simple....

More interested in the Halftime show or the funny commercials? Me the commercials.....

Da Bears :cheers:

Rex is gross man!!!!!

Throw a good to average quarterback on that Bears team and they probably win that game...Two fumbles under center and a few stupid floating picks is a joke...Rex, Rex, Rex you must seek another profession...Should have played and started backup QB Greasy at mid season.....

92Lex - I too am a Dallas Cowboy fan since I was a little squirt...Hope they get a good coach for next year..Keep or dump the head and mouth case called T.O.????

Yesterday Grossman performed like he always does, horrible. They would of been better off with Bledsoe. Haha. They were pathetic during the last drive...they didn't even try to come back.

Gotta keep T.O. He drops the most passes in the league but he also had the most TD's last year. The guy has been playing with an injured hand...they have to give him another year to prove himself. They do need a new RB though. It's funny how they are always trying to run the ball, when they know that they don't have a running game.

I would have taken Bledsoe over Rex in a minute...Give Drew a little pass protection and he is a decent QB...Give him pressure and he is almost as bad as Rex....

T.O. is a player no dought...However, does his on field play out weigh his off field distractions...Team, attidude, destruction of coaches, media attention...Look what he did to Philly? If he shuts his mouth he is an asset...Opens it, could foul the team into playing like crap....That's my take...

Like we don't hear enough about T.O. in the media, we got to talk about T.O. on the forums too. :chairshot: . I honestly think he is trying to pull off a Dennis Rodman, get as much media shock hype to draw attention and make himself become famous..The tatoo's will be flowing soon, watch.....Marketing tactic's 101.......

The team has actually improved with the addtion of T.O. and Romo. I think the only reason we hear so much about T.O. is because reporters always zero in on him.

Parcells' done with anyways...he's old and definitely too conservative to be coaching the Cowboys. I don't think his retirement had anything to do with T.O. either.

Dallas got better because of Romo's play and not T.O's... All I remember is T.O. dropping some timely passes and talking smack to the media all season long... I also remember Romo bobbling the playoff's game winning and season ending feild goal....Man that sucked, felt bad for the guy....

I forgive Romo because the I don't think the Cowboys would have even made the playoffs without his play...

Yeah T.O. dropped some passes this year because of his broken finger, maybe...However, he is prone to dropping passes thru out his entire career... He likes to look ahead and run before actually seeing the pass into his hands...That could be one of the reasons he runs so effectively after catches....I don't know....

Anyway, next year should be interesting, one way or the other..... ;)