Radio And Ac Controls Went Dead!

The other day while driving, my lights dimmed and the radio and AC controls went dead. Now I cant turn them on at all. Everything else works just fine but I i just got brakes and calipers done. I was wondering if you guys could help me figure this problem out so i can save money.

The other day while driving, my lights dimmed and the radio and AC controls went dead. Now I cant turn them on at all. Everything else works just fine but I i just got brakes and calipers done. I was wondering if you guys could help me figure this problem out so i can save money.

Have you checked all the fuses both under the hood and under the dash?

When this happened did you hit a large bump or go in any deep puddles?

Have you checked all the fuses both under the hood and under the dash?

When this happened did you hit a large bump or go in any deep puddles?

I checked under the hood but not the dash. And yes i hit a pothole if i recall.

• 3 weeks later...

you may also want to take notice of if your battery light comes on, and maybe have your alternator checked somewhere. most places like autozone/o'reilys do it for free. i had a similar problem with my radio intermittently working and it was a warning sign my alternator was going bad. i hope thats not the case for you, but just a heads up. if the alternator gets too wet (deep puddles) then it can mess up easlily