Shayan Is A Bit Of A Tragic Figure

Hey guys

after reading through all of Shayan's posts, I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for him. In fact, I reckon we should all put a few dollars his way towards buying a newer Lexus. What do you all think?

Stephen

A lot of folks have each already donated their 0.02 cents worth, but I guess Shayan will need quite a bit more before he'll have enough for a newer car. Actually, I can understand his position to a degree. It's his only vehicle and if he doesn't spend money on repairs when they are necessary, he's going to be without any transportation at all. It's tough when you don't have enough money to get a newer car, and the one you have keeps leaving you stranded at the side of the road. You gotta either cough up the money to get it running again.....or else walk. :(

hey guys,

After reading the post,

I wanna say thank you,

but im thinking is this one of those jokes thats supposed to go over my head like the law suit one?

lol

talk to ya later.

Hey Shayan, I'm actually being serious. I figure there are several thousand members of the Lexus Club. If each of us puts in say a measly $5.00, I reckon we'd be well on the way to getting you a 2001 model IS200, or perhaps a newer model ES300.

hey guys,

After reading the post,

I wanna say thank you,

but im thinking is this one of those jokes thats supposed to go over my head like the law suit one?

lol

talk to ya later.

Hey Shayan, I'm actually being serious. I figure there are several thousand members of the Lexus Club. If each of us puts in say a measly $5.00, I reckon we'd be well on the way to getting you a 2001 model IS200, or perhaps a newer model ES300.

Set up a paypal account, I'm in for $5.00, I don't mind helping a fellow member. :cheers:

hey guys,

After reading the post,

I wanna say thank you,

lol

talk to ya later.

Set up a paypal account, I'm in for $5.00, I don't mind helping a fellow member.:cheers:

I have a paypal account I use for Ebay. How do I set one up for Shayan???

S

hey guy,

Wow this is the last thing i could imagine

lol

very nice of you guys.

I did set up a paypal account. But since i dont have any credit cards it shows my accouns is active but unverified.

Can you still transfer money?

If you want to try put in a 1.00 just to see its shayandude@msn.com

thanks again.

In fact, I reckon we should all put a few dollars his way towards buying a newer Lexus. What do you all think?

Stephen

Lacebug, let's be serious.

Have you thought out all your terms, is it a gift, a loan, a donation?

What if not enough money is donated to buy a replacement or repair will you require your money back?

As for what do I think, I think fools and their money are soon parted. Are you going to encourage everyone to donate to everyone else that share's Shayan's dilema, too?

steviej

I think this matter should be closed………as steviej suggested this can bring up legal matters. For some oldies, remember Sal…..mod of LOC & eBay and the controversial threads it initiated, which had remotely nothing to do with the forum!

I think this matter should be closed………as steviej suggested this can bring up legal matters. For some oldies, remember Sal…..mod of LOC & eBay and the controversial threads it initiated, which had remotely nothing to do with the forum!

Ahh you litigious Americans. No wonder you guys breed so many lawyers. I was just trying to help a fellow member. Heck, I'm sorry.

well guys,

Sydney, fish, and lexucan thanks fot your open heart, and the thought.

Its good to know there are good people out there.

Its the thought that counts, and as far as i my brain has the capability to remember , ill remeber this from you guys.

Last thing i want is to come along and get this group in a argument over me. If thats the way, then its ok.

Thanks again, For your thoughts and generocity(How ever you spell it) lol

Have a good sunday.

Shayan

Hmm... bummer. I'd be willing to part with some funds to help Shayan out if there was a good, simple, secure way to do it. I've been there in his shoes, and at that age, in that situation, sometimes we need a little helping hand. I know I did at that time in my life and it was my grandfather who stepped up and gave me the boost in hooking me up with an older extra car he had. I've also seen coworkers help out others they know have hit a bit of a bump in the road. Good deeds like that are what make the world go around.... too bad there's not more of 'em.

Shayan, you could offer up the car as a trade to someone who has a more 'generic' commuter car in better shape. Or maybe get your parents to co-sign on a small loan for you to get something a bit newer/more-reliable... like the Maxima (I hear from many friends that those cars are nearly bulletproof). Once you got the loan, you can sell the Lexus... that sale would make a few of the loan payments right off the bat!

Shayan, you could offer up the car as a trade to someone who has a more 'generic' commuter car in better shape. Or maybe get your parents to co-sign on a small loan for you to get something a bit newer/more-reliable... like the Maxima (I hear from many friends that those cars are nearly bulletproof). Once you got the loan, you can sell the Lexus... that sale would make a few of the loan payments right off the bat!

Good sound advice.

I've been in the same position myself....kinda like being stuck between a rock and a hot plate :P

hey thanks for the advice, but this car is a loan it self.

lol

Yup

The bad thing about the shayandude@msn.com which is the paypal email address is that paypal takes a fee, I did not know that

lol

oh well.

Thanks for the advbice, but i owe 3000 on this one and no way i could pay that off. and get another loan. In another word, I owe mroe than that cars worth. Which is super sad.

I barely get by with car note on this one, libility insurance, and gas.

My dad is not here. And my mom is in no position to help.

Im her way to work also.

Thanks again,

Shayan

hey thanks for the advice, but this car is a loan it self.

lol

Yup

The bad thing about the shayandude@msn.com which is the paypal email address is that paypal takes a fee, I did not know that

lol

oh well.

Thanks for the advbice, but i owe 3000 on this one and no way i could pay that off. and get another loan. In another word, I owe mroe than that cars worth. Which is super sad.

I barely get by with car note on this one, libility insurance, and gas.

My dad is not here. And my mom is in no position to help.

Im her way to work also.

Thanks again,

Shayan

What a sad story!

Here's another one. I cried because I had no shoes until I met someone with no feet. Or, how about this story of a little boy? I think he is 17,too.

Hello,

My name is Billy Evans. I am a very sick little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because I can't. She is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I breathe.

The doctors gave me an artificial body. It is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or insurance. I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Nommy doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap bag.

Mommy always gives me hugs, even though she is allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you email everyone you know about me. Email people you don't know too. Dr. Johansen said that for every person you email, Bill Gates will team up with AOL and send a nickel to NASA. With that funding NASA will collect prayers from school children all over America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the angels can hear them better. Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope and he will take up a collection in church and send all the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then.

Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Right now I can only be third base. Every time you email someone about me, the astronauts can take more prayers to the angels and my dreams will be closer to coming true. Please help me. Mommy is so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10. But, if you don't email people, that's okay. Mommy says you're a mean and heartless *BLEEP* who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you burn in hell forever. What kind of a cruel person are you that you can't take five freakin' minutes to email your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?

Please help me. I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury it's turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

Thank You,

Billy "Smiley" Evans

Another life lesson learned. Why would you think PayPal exists for free? They have to make money some way, businesses are in business to make money. Its a very small fee.

Rosie LMAO...that made my night.

I think we're probably done here, so I'm going to close this thread. Good luck Shayan, stick around here hopefully you can learn how to fix some of the issues with your car yourself and save some cash.