How To Improve?

camlex

Go with HID's. What is your budget?

I agree but 10 to 1 if he installed a plug-n-play HID kit if would be illegal and blind other drivers and have hot spots. Unless he does a retro. This is coming from a person with 2 HID kits in front of him :)

Hello,

I love my car. 97 with 229800, still runs like a new car.

one thing, I don't like is Head lights. I did change bulb from stock to piaa.

I needs more light.

Any ideas to improve?

Thanks in advance.

I had PIAA in my old 97 Powerstroke diesel; $75 and lasted <1 year. SUCKED

Best bang for the buck is installing a set of OEM HID headlamps (including bulbs, ballasts, ignitors) from a 2000-2001 ES300. I did that when I had my '01 ES, and total cost was around $550 for everything from Ebay. Only thing I didn't install was the auto-leveling computer, which is not necessary since you can manually adjust the aim of your lights.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I needs more light.

Any ideas to improve?

Thanks in advance.

Hi I bought PIAA H7 BULB: XTREME WHITE PLUS and was not even opened the box yet, since the existig one had some loose connection and mechanic fixed for me it at free of cost. Please let me know If you need it. I bought this for 98 Lexus ES300, but I don't know this will fit your model.I paid for this item 66+Shipping. Please let me if you are lookig this one.

Thanks

lexlover

Hello,

I needs more light.

Any ideas to improve?

Thanks in advance.

Hi I bought PIAA H7 BULB: XTREME WHITE PLUS and was not even opened the box yet, since the existig one had some loose connection and mechanic fixed for me it at free of cost. Please let me know If you need it. I bought this for 98 Lexus ES300, but I don't know this will fit your model.I paid for this item 66+Shipping. Please let me if you are lookig this one.

Thanks

lexlover

97 and 98 are identical.

Are youlooking to upgrade your lights or is the plastic housing fading away on you? If it is that, you can sand and buff that out saving a ton of money. yell at me if you want more details on how to do it...but it looks like you don't mind spending a few bucks to upgrade.

Are youlooking to upgrade your lights or is the plastic housing fading away on you? If it is that, you can sand and buff that out saving a ton of money. yell at me if you want more details on how to do it...but it looks like you don't mind spending a few bucks to upgrade.

Have your headlights been polshed lately? This will do a world of difference. There are ton of threads on sanding and polishing headlights. I do mine every year