Scraped Front Right Wheel

hi all:

i feel like a typical girl saying this... :( but really, i am a good driver except for today. i just got my new car (dark blue on black gs430) but i underestimated the width when trying to parallel park and scraped the right front wheel. i don't have the chrome wheels. any suggestions or referrals on how to repair this so one can't see the scrape? thanks!

stephanie :blushing:

Hmm seems like another typical girl scratching something up on there car!!!lol..just kidding.It all depends on how deep the scratches or scratch is.A good body shop might be able to paint it for a small cost but in reality you might just have to live with it or try to buff it out if its not that bad.cant tell unless i seen it.it sucks to have scratches on your rims!hope it works out for you though

Where are you located (in general). Here in Orange County, CA there are a couple of companies that repair wheels. I have used them before with my 540 and they did a great job. Cost about $100 but the wheel was perfect and a whole lot cheaper than a new wheel.

If you are near here give me a shout and I'll dig out the guy's card.

If you're not in gbuchanan's area, just drive to your local autoshop and ask them for a name of a place that will refinish wheels. Maybe try an autobody place too.

He's right about the price too. $100 is what we charge in my old shop. Expect to pay around that much.

Good luck.