Cheap Cd Changer?

Gantz

Anyone know where I can buy a CD changer box for my 1995 SC300????? I had a 12 CD changer, but the whole unit went out on me... Now I can only listen to my silly 1 Gig Ipod hooked up to a Cassette connection, and it bothers me alot.... I've seen a few on EBAY for alot of money, I dont need a 12 CD player, maybe even a 5 one would be great, but I need it CHEAP!!!!! anyone know where I can buy one????????????????

Anyone know where I can buy a CD changer box for my 1995 SC300????? I had a 12 CD changer, but the whole unit went out on me... Now I can only listen to my silly 1 Gig Ipod hooked up to a Cassette connection, and it bothers me alot.... I've seen a few on EBAY for alot of money, I dont need a 12 CD player, maybe even a 5 one would be great, but I need it CHEAP!!!!! anyone know where I can buy one????????????????

Here is an eBay guy I've bought parts from before. Very responsive.

http://stores.ebay.com/RHINO-AUTO_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm

John

I have several OEM 6 disk changers for sale, They come with the conversion bracket and install instructions. Guaranteed to work. For details pm or em me.

dcfish, Only one way to find out, by contacting aliga himself and it never hurts to ask.

I don't need one, I have them for sale.

dcfish, BRILLIANT! You have a CD unit FOR SALE and yet you conveniently/FORGET TO LIST YOUR PRICE. That can only mean one thing....IT IS NOT CHEAP!

:P CAPITALISM RULES! :P

If I were to post items for sale, I would post in the proper forum - (Buy/Sell). I am only mentioning that I have them for sale as to help out a fellow member. You should know by now you get what you pay for, So if it is cheap that you want, Take your chances elsewhere or pay for a guaranteed working changer. Simple.

dcfish, I have a 92 SC400 which needs a CD changer. I tried to email you, but received an error message. I would like info on the changer you have. How?

dcfish, BRILLIANT! You have a CD unit FOR SALE and yet you conveniently/FORGET TO LIST YOUR PRICE. That can only mean one thing....IT IS NOT CHEAP!

:P CAPITALISM RULES! :P

If I were to post items for sale, I would post in the proper forum - (Buy/Sell). I am only mentioning that I have them for sale as to help out a fellow member. You should know by now you get what you pay for, So if it is cheap that you want, Take your chances elsewhere or pay for a guaranteed working changer. Simple.

dcfish and Turbo6, thanks for your replies. Before I trade out my broken CD changer for a working, but old changer, does anyone know of an after market new radio/CD unit that can be mounted in the dash? I'm tired of the in-the-trunk changer and would be happy with a 1 disk, in the dash unit.

know of a guy selling one from a 97 for $200.00 shipped if interested let m eknow i can give him you emails.