Radio Repair/cd Error Code

temonada

:wacko: Does anyone have the name of a good shop in the greater Los Angeles area that repairs Lexus radios? My lights are out and the LCD characters are missing segments. Also, I have an error code 116 on my cd player. Anybody know what that means?

:wacko: Does anyone have the name of a good shop in the greater Los Angeles area that repairs Lexus radios? My lights are out and the LCD characters are missing segments. Also, I have an error code 116 on my cd player. Anybody know what that means?

The following URL is a web-based professional car stereo repair shop. It's not in LA but I thought it wouldn't hurt to mention it to you:

http://www.carstereohelp.com/lexus.htm

I had mine repaired by them a few years ago and the radio still works great. You might also consider buying a refurbished radio from eBay.

These guys are very good.

Hi Tech Electronics Svc

Address: 7049 Valjean Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91406

Phone: (818) 785-8085

:wacko: Does anyone have the name of a good shop in the greater Los Angeles area that repairs Lexus radios? My lights are out and the LCD characters are missing segments.
I've got nothing but great things to say about the repair job Mikado Tech did on my radio lcd, but they are in San Francisco...turn around time was about an hour.
Also, I have an error code 116 on my cd player. Anybody know what that means?
I don't know what that code means specifically, but you are probably going to be looking at a replacement or rebuild of your changer.