Quik Color Poll

If you like the TP and it's there, go get it.

MR wasn't my first choice but it was the first car in, I bought it and I love it. I've had extra months of enjoyment while other people were trying to find or waiting for cars.

true true :)

when i had went in a second time tho i saw the black sapphire by chance and I loved it... the first time i actually was set on a color...

but thanks everyone for your input!

:lol:

Just make sure you understand that Black Sapphire Pearl will show dirt very badly. I know, I own one. I love the color though, just make sure your willing to either have a dirty looking car or wash it often.

I agree... I saw how easily I could see the waterspots but even under that, the color was so beautiful... I like all the colors but not one specific color that I had to get. I guess this won my heart over... hehe ^o^

Thanks!

Just make sure you understand that Black Sapphire Pearl will show dirt very badly. I know, I own one. I love the color though, just make sure your willing to either have a dirty looking car or wash it often.

What is the difference between Black Sapphire Pearl and Obsedian?

blue vs. black

blue vs. black

Thanks for the clarification. I had problem telling the difference from looking at the color chart.

MR wasn't my first choice but it was the first car in, I bought it and I love it. I've had extra months of enjoyment while other people were trying to find or waiting for cars.

Okay so I went back yesterday to place my order and all you TP owners.. you are absolutely right! The black sapphire was indeed beautiful but I ended up bringing my new tungsten pearl baby home!

^_^

Okay so I went back yesterday to place my order and all you TP owners.. you are absolutely right! The black sapphire was indeed beautiful but I ended up bringing my new tungsten pearl baby home!

^_^

Congrats to you. Tungsten pearl is super nice!

I like the TP for 2 reasons: 1. it hides the dirt well, 2. it's cooler in the summer as it acts like a mirror. Any dark color will absorb the heat.

But, when it comes down to it, and IS looks pretty good in any color.

agreed :)

I like the TP for 2 reasons: 1. it hides the dirt well, 2. it's cooler in the summer as it acts like a mirror. Any dark color will absorb the heat.

But, when it comes down to it, and IS looks pretty good in any color.

Sorry, but Breakwater Blue is the truly outstanding color!

Im still waiting for my car, but I got the smokey granite mica because I think a luxury car should have metal flake in the paint, it helps seperate them from other cars. I wanted the darkest "flaked" color I could find because they look so much better in low light. I am just hoping the color is not a blueish tint in the sun all the time, I saw some pics where it looked that way. Anybody have a comment on this?