2004 Gx470 Repair Manual

doldonics

Greetings- I did a search but did not find any hits, I am sure this has been discussed before. I just purchased an '04 GX470, and wanted to buy the repair manual. Is there a factory manual? The only one I see is for the LX470, is it used for the GX470 was well? Also, I never liked the haynes manuals, but does anyone have one and is it useful for this vehicle? Thanks, George

Greetings- I did a search but did not find any hits, I am sure this has been discussed before. I just purchased an '04 GX470, and wanted to buy the repair manual. Is there a factory manual? The only one I see is for the LX470, is it used for the GX470 was well? Also, I never liked the haynes manuals, but does anyone have one and is it useful for this vehicle? Thanks, George

Ebay usually has manuals up for auction http://cgi.ebay.com/LEXUS-GX470-GX-470-REP...1QQcmdZViewItem I don't know how reliable the cd versions are but you should search. You can always sign up at www.alldata.com and download the entire manual but it will take a llllloooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg time. I think it is $10.00 for a 24 hr. period. ;)

The official repair manuals are available from your dealer or from Materials Distribution Center. But they are a bit pricey. All four volumns which includes the wiring diagrams cost around $400.00.