Dvd Watching?

I just have a question as to how good the picture quality is on the nav screen when watching dvd's? anyone have any pictures they can put up? and also for the ML system would movies in dobly 5.1 be upscaled to 7.1? thanks.

I just have a question as to how good the picture quality is on the nav screen when watching dvd's? anyone have any pictures they can put up? and also for the ML system would movies in dobly 5.1 be upscaled to 7.1? thanks.

Isn't it illegal to watch DVDs on the Nav screen, since it's directly in front of the driver? Or is that only a California thing?

Isn't it illegal to watch DVDs on the Nav screen, since it's directly in front of the driver? Or is that only a California thing?

its illegal to watch only when the car is in motion.

the ML system allows for DVD watching when the parking brake is engaged and the gear set to P.

the ML system allows for DVD watching when the parking brake is engaged and the gear set to P.

so still no one knows about picture quality or the sound questions??

Hi from Australia, we drive cars and have electricity down here too :)

At times when waiting to pick someone up i throw in a DVD, the quality is good remember its not really that big but the sound is bigger, i have tried saving private ryan, the first sceen when the troops enter the water it sounded awesome, just like the home theater at home, the bullets were zooming passed my head as if i was there in battle. Heat and top gun is a must as well. Sorry no pics right now, will try to do some.

palms

Hi from Australia, we drive cars and have electricity down here too :)

At times when waiting to pick someone up i throw in a DVD, the quality is good remember its not really that big but the sound is bigger, i have tried saving private ryan, the first sceen when the troops enter the water it sounded awesome, just like the home theater at home, the bullets were zooming passed my head as if i was there in battle. Heat and top gun is a must as well. Sorry no pics right now, will try to do some.

palms

thank you very much, I appreciate you actually answering the question.