Tom's Celsior Gt

jainla

Normally I'm not a huge fan of body kits and mods for the LS/Celsior cars..I think they can easily look tacky. That said, I saw this on the UK site:

I liiilke...listen to that engine....and that supercharger I"m sure doesn't hurt..

Normally I'm not a huge fan of body kits and mods for the LS/Celsior cars..I think they can easily look tacky. That said, I saw this on the UK site:

I liiilke...listen to that engine....and that supercharger I"m sure doesn't hurt..

Schweeeetttttt Ride :cheers: I'll take it.............

I have to agree I usually HATE modified cars but that LS is perfect. It has a classy AMG-like bodykit. I'd only get rid of the lip spoiler. I think they should supercharge lexus's. I love that whine. Sounds like a plane. OH that whine.

Most of that sound is actually the stock engine, believe it or not. It's just that in most LS's you can't hear it; hell you can't hear ANYTHING from the engine room in my car until you wind the engine past 3500 RPM. The 3UZ-FE is an amazing engine...spends most of its time barely awake in these cars... :)

I bet the exhaust system has been modified to allow more of the roar; which is very well done b/c it doesn't sound like a drag racer. I wonder if the sound was real location sound from outside the car?

Only 350 hp though....I wonder if it will do more? I hope the people at the Lexus F division are taking notes for the LS-F......

:cheers:

I have to agree I usually HATE modified cars but that LS is perfect. It has a classy AMG-like bodykit. I'd only get rid of the lip spoiler. I think they should supercharge lexus's. I love that whine. Sounds like a plane. OH that whine.