Should I Wait Or Get It Now

madness999

Thanks for the info.

I went to kbb (kelley blue book), and I'm actually at 5% over true invoice. Since they have to ship the vehicle to my home, I'm going to see if I came sqeeze another percent out of the deal.

Thanks for your time and input.

washcorp

I got a sale price of 50223 for purchase with Navigation, third row seat and factory navigation. Lease price of $667.50 without any cap reduction. I just have to pay the tax, first month and bank fee. I think I will try lexusus.com and see what kind of deal can I get.

Ya, I'm curious too. I spoke to Darrius yesterday and he said he got the 2004 GX470 available. I ask him if there was any changes to the GX470 and he claims no. I'm a little bit skeptic, he also said he would give it to me for 48000+ with Nav, third row and the entertainment system.

LexusUS is for real. Derris brokered the deal through Lexus of Glendale (in Cal). For $46,700 + $45 documenation fee, I got 2003 Blizzard Pearl GX w/ Nav and Read DVD. The only thing it doesn't have is the rear spoiler and tow. The shipping costs from Cal. to Atl. was $850.

As for the back up camera, I found a location here in the Atl that will install it for less that $300. There are not enough differences between the '03 and '04' to warrant the extra 2 - 3 grand.

It does have 3rd row, and does not have lexus link

The local dealers in the ATL were pushing stickers between $51,800 and $53,000 for a vehicle with the same equipment. They try to bump up the price for things like cargo net, floor mats, wheel locks, etc. Which in reality are standard equipment on the GX.

The kelly blue book value for the vehicle was $44,722 with the equipment I specified.

God directed to keep on searching and that's what lead me to this deal. I was ready fold tent and more on to another vehicle.