$27,000 For A 02' Lx470

deadmilenko

2002 LX470

53,000 miles

1 owner and fully loaded with every option (I think)

$27,000 (personal offer to me)

Today I test drove and took home for 24 hours a 2002 Lx470 with 53k. Currently own a 00' Gs300 and would never consider getting rid of it. But because I have a new addition to the family coming, it will be to hard to fit 3 kids into a GS300. So now it is time to upgrade. I love my GS300 to death but not knowing much about the LX models I don’t know what to expect in one. This is a single owner LX470 that came from a leasing company out of CT. Though the home location on the Nav system gives the location of NY. The vehicle looks like it is in GREAT condition inside and out with minor surface scratches on the roof (runs smooth too). But I picked it up at 8 pm and it is hard to tell in the dark. Tomorrow will so more in the daylight. It has every option I believe for that year. It is a light tan color with tan interior.

I know that this is a good deal, but is it to good to be true, in the fact that I should snatch it up ASAP. The dealer has had the vehicle for 2 weeks now. I know the dealer that is selling it personally, so I don’t think that there is anything wrong with it. However the TCS light on the display comes on periodically. Both the ON and OFF lights at the same time while in park or driving down the road. Wheel speed sensor they tell me. And there is alot of wind noise it seems driving down the Highway compared to the GS.

Just looking for some feedback. It is a little more than I was looking to spend and a couple of years newer as well. I was hoping to get a 99-00 for around 20K or so knowing that the miles would be around 75-80K for these years. But this seems to me like a great deal from the info that I can gather....KBB, Edmunds and NADA plus looking thru that forum and at LX470's on EBay and Auto Trader.

Thanks in advance for the feedback. :)

• 3 weeks later...