Picture Of Chrome Wheels

most likely factory wheels sent out by the dealer to be dipped. You can usually tell by the fact the spare is not chromed. The factory chromed wheels always included the spare.

I am sure you are right as they said they would be exactly as what was on the unit now except in chrome. I very much liked the idea of the chrome wheels as my LS is the dark grey but after a few months, I am liking it the way it is. I will be getting the LX470 replacement late this year and the LS will go back as a trade. The chrome wheels will get me no more money.

Why are you going back to the 470? Any gripes with the 460?

Why I DO love my LS460 but will want something a bit bigger and taller. I am waiting for the LX470 replacement, am number one on my dealers list. While I love the performance of the LS460, I find it hard to get in and out of compared to my trusty LX. The LS is to hold me over and I do love it!

:P lol geezus. there are people here who are dying to buy one, and your throwing it to the curb after a few months! lol i might have to make an anonymous tip to the IRS, you have too much money. lol jkjk :P :lol:

You need not make your comments anonymous to the IRS about me, they know me well. I pay my taxes and infact, if they audit me they will find me to be quite legal. I just gave them $27k in estimated taxes a few months ago and will have to do it again soon. Yes the IRS and I know each other very well! :(

Yeah I thought you loved your 460...

I DO love it, no gripes.

I just prefer bigger. I would love to have the LX470 replacement with the perfomance of the LS460. That would require about 900hp and increasing the wheel base quite a bit! :o

most likely factory wheels sent out by the dealer to be dipped. You can usually tell by the fact the spare is not chromed. The factory chromed wheels always included the spare.

No, a chromed spare wheel was optional with OEM wheels on the LS until the 2000 model year. 2000 was the first model year in which a chrome spare was included on the LS with OEM chrome wheels.