New Car Survey

Surveys are for YOUR opinion, not ours. As lexuus mentioned, give them what you think they deserve. I believe it's all anonymous but giving them a bad grade will reduce their alotment of cars every month.

Surveys are for YOUR opinion, not ours. As lexuus mentioned, give them what you think they deserve. I believe it's all anonymous but giving them a bad grade will reduce their alotment of cars every month.

Probably the best tactic is to give them a chance to make it right before you return the survey, and tell them what the problem is. Tell the sales or service manager directly. The surveys are important, and I do not believe they are anonymous. They are not on US Chrysler products.

Probably the best tactic is to give them a chance to make it right before you return the survey, and tell them what the problem is. Tell the sales or service manager directly. The surveys are important, and I do not believe they are anonymous. They are not on US Chrysler products.

This is what you should do, and no they are not anonymous.

whatever you do, do not give them a bad grade!!!!

my friend did this and they called him back to ask why, actually not they, the sales person did. It was very embarassing for them. Im guessing you probably had an okay experience because you bought the car. so yeah, fill it out as you wish

The survey DOES come back w/ your name on it. The survey DOES effect the salesman. It effects the salesmen alot more. Give them a chance to make good.

As a last chance return the survey with nothing circled except in the spots where it asks for you to write in your comments. This wont hurt the salesman and your opinions will still be read. It also shows good faith on your part despite the dealers actions.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I've had mr RX350 for 4 months now and have never received the survey. I'm guessing they deflected the process because I wasn't very happy at delivery. How do I communicate this to Lexus?

A good survey will put a few $ in your salespersons pocket

• 1 year later...

I got a new 2009 RX a couple of weeks back and I received an online survey from Lexus Corporate regarding my purchase transaction. Is the survey response anonymous or is my identify revealed to the dealer? How safe is it to give the rating they deserve versus being honest and face the retaliation (like the BMW thread posted above)?