Options You Could Not Live Without

All,

I'm looking to order an '07 IS 250 RWD ... with the premium package and the NAVI ... just wondering, is there ANY package that folks have on their 250/350 that they could NOT live without?? Anything they highly recommend someone get, if money was not an option?

Thanks,

Alex

All,

I'm looking to order an '07 IS 250 RWD ... with the premium package and the NAVI ... just wondering, is there ANY package that folks have on their 250/350 that they could NOT live without?? Anything they highly recommend someone get, if money was not an option?

Thanks,

Alex

NAVI :cheers:

All,

Thanks,

Alex

Heated and ventillated seats. They are so nice!

All,

Thanks,

Alex

I just wish the heated seats were warmer!!!

If I had to do it again, I would definitely get the memory seats, which I think is included in the premium package, but I'm not positive. I can't stand not having memory seats!!!!! I know, at least they're auto. I'll stop griping.....

All,

Thanks,

Alex

If I had to do it again, I would definitely get the memory seats, which I think is included in the premium package, but I'm not positive. I can't stand not having memory seats!!!!! I know, at least they're auto. I'll stop griping.....

Sorry folks - the memory seats and steering wheel are only included in the luxury package. It's ridiculous, but that's the way it is. I actually waited until I found a 350 with the luxury package and chose it for that reason - the memory setas and steering wheel are a must in a car like this.

All,

Thanks,

Alex

Sorry folks - the memory seats and steering wheel are only included in the luxury package. It's ridiculous, but that's the way it is. I actually waited until I found a 350 with the luxury package and chose it for that reason - the memory setas and steering wheel are a must in a car like this.

A steering wheel doesn't come with every car? ;)

I agree. memory seats, stow away steering wheel, and tilt-down mirrors are some of the things that only came with the luxury package when I got the 06 IS. Not sure if the options are available a la carte with the 07s.

I only know that the HIDs are available by itself, which is another nice option to consider. And if money is no object, definitely get the Mark Levinson sound system. I cant be happier with mine.

All,

Thanks,

Alex

Get evrything you can, I did. I love all of the toys, the only thing I'm missing is the adaptive cruise and parking assist, some things are just flat not available or have a realllllly long wait, I even like the rear sun shade, its kind of goofy but.... gimmie the buttons.

I got everything i could get on my IS250 that was immediately avialable in my area. Unfortunately i wanted the power wheel, memory seats, tilt side mirrors but was gonna have to wait 2-3 months and im not that patient of a person...

I would say go with whatever you can afford because there is nothing you will regret on this car.

I got everything i could get on my IS250 that was immediately avialable in my area. Unfortunately i wanted the power wheel, memory seats, tilt side mirrors but was gonna have to wait 2-3 months and im not that patient of a person...

I would say go with whatever you can afford because there is nothing you will regret on this car.

Same here with those options. Would have waited, but needed the car then.

All,

Thanks,

Alex

NAVI :cheers:

I bought the 07 RWD 250 and I'd have to say the navigation system was the thing i couldn't live without, also being an audiophile the mark levinson system was a must have for me. all of the other features such as the heated and cooled seats and hid headlamps are cool but i myself don't need them.

Working at a bodyshop i get to drive many different cars. I must say that the ML system is by far the greatest out of them all (Bose, Infiniti, etc...) I personally think that the non ML stereo system w/navi is totally adequate for my ears.

After getting the auto HID's, i dont think i can now ever own a car that does not at least have HID's or heated/ventilated seats.

Working at a bodyshop i get to drive many different cars. I must say that the ML system is by far the greatest out of them all (Bose, Infiniti, etc...) I personally think that the non ML stereo system w/navi is totally adequate for my ears.

After getting the auto HID's, i dont think i can now ever own a car that does not at least have HID's or heated/ventilated seats.

If I had the extra money I would've gotten the HID lamps and the heated/cooled seats but as my first car I felt that I should take it easy and not go all out.

All,

Thanks,

Alex

A steering wheel doesn't come with every car? ;)

Mine came with a Joy stick with an A&B Button for the Gas/Break.