I'm A Newbie...help!

Ok...so I've tried and tried...I am a new member and I recieved the e-mail saying that my account was validated. But...I cannot post, see certain forum topics or sub topics, or even e-mail or PM any administrator to get help with my problems...this is my last resort.

1st Problem: I cannot see the 06-07 GS Forum when I log in. I CAN see when I am not logged in though. I've tried logging off and then logging back in...not working. I even tried to log into the forum after selecting it when I'm logged off...not working either. Tried to pm moderators, but I got an error message saying that I was unable to do that.

2nd Problem: I cannot PM or e-mail anyone, not even the Moderators. I keep getting an error message saying that I am not allowed to use these functions. I have already recieved a registration validation e-mail. I read under the help topic that I may or may not contain a link to verify validation and mine did not. Does this have anything to do with it?

That's about it for right now. Moderators, please feel free to delete this post once you guys are aware of my issues. Thanks

Ok...so I've tried and tried...I am a new member and I recieved the e-mail saying that my account was validated. But...I cannot post, see certain forum topics or sub topics, or even e-mail or PM any administrator to get help with my problems...this is my last resort.

1st Problem: I cannot see the 06-07 GS Forum when I log in. I CAN see when I am not logged in though. I've tried logging off and then logging back in...not working. I even tried to log into the forum after selecting it when I'm logged off...not working either. Tried to pm moderators, but I got an error message saying that I was unable to do that.

2nd Problem: I cannot PM or e-mail anyone, not even the Moderators. I keep getting an error message saying that I am not allowed to use these functions. I have already recieved a registration validation e-mail. I read under the help topic that I may or may not contain a link to verify validation and mine did not. Does this have anything to do with it?

That's about it for right now. Moderators, please feel free to delete this post once you guys are aware of my issues. Thanks

Try cleaning the browser cache and cookies, Then restart your machine. Good Luck and welcome to the club :cheers:

Try cleaning the browser cache and cookies, Then restart your machine. Good Luck and welcome to the club

Thanks for the response. Tried that...still not working.

Also, I'm seeing this "warn percentage" underneath my avatar...does this mean that I've been warned for something?

Ok...don't know what happened, but I can see the 06-07 forum now...

Try cleaning the browser cache and cookies, Then restart your machine. Good Luck and welcome to the club

Thanks for the response. Tried that...still not working.

Also, I'm seeing this "warn percentage" underneath my avatar...does this mean that I've been warned for something?

Ok...don't know what happened, but I can see the 06-07 forum now...

Everyone has the warn bars under there avatar and only you can see it, Perfectly normal.