Climate Control Lcd Replacement

bess

I recently bought a new LCD for my '93 SC400 off ebay. I bought it from a guy in California named LEXUS LS400 for about $100. I believe he has a number of these for sale. I was very pleased with his service and the unit. He also has an excellant write up for taking it out and repairing it.*** BUT**** anyone attempting this should have some soldering experience as it is not the easiest job I have ever done. The toughest part is getting all the old solder off the unit. It is quite difficult but certainly doo-able if you have the patience and tools. Anyway, I am very happy with my new one.

Is that a new replacement LCD screen or used?... I think I may give it a go...I have tinkered with laptop repairs for years, so changing an LCD screen should not be too much to handle...

Thanks for the heads up on Ebay..

Is that a new replacement LCD screen or used?... I think I may give it a go...I have tinkered with laptop repairs for years, so changing an LCD screen should not be too much to handle...

Thanks for the heads up on Ebay..

Yep... they are brand new ones.

I recently bought a new LCD for my '93 SC400 off ebay. I bought it from a guy in California named LEXUS LS400 for about $100. I believe he has a number of these for sale. I was very pleased with his service and the unit. He also has an excellant write up for taking it out and repairing it.*** BUT**** anyone attempting this should have some soldering experience as it is not the easiest job I have ever done. The toughest part is getting all the old solder off the unit. It is quite difficult but certainly doo-able if you have the patience and tools. Anyway, I am very happy with my new one.

Mikado Technology Company

1435 Huntington Ave, Suite C

San Francisco CA 94080-5974

(650) 615-9966

If you overnight it to them, they will overnight it right back atcha (e.g., send it out overnight on Monday and you'll have a fully functional HVAC back in your hands on Wednesday). They charge $195+shipping.

They are legit...got it from Hennessy Lexus Service in ATL. Enjoy!

Mikado Technology Company

1435 Huntington Ave, Suite C

San Francisco CA 94080-5974

(650) 615-9966

If you overnight it to them, they will overnight it right back atcha (e.g., send it out overnight on Monday and you'll have a fully functional HVAC back in your hands on Wednesday). They charge $195+shipping.

They are legit...got it from Hennessy Lexus Service in ATL. Enjoy!

I used them to replace my speedo neddles, and they were very good.