Ordering An Owner's Manual

ccb

Hi! I have been reading through the posts and saw one that said I could request an owner's manual from the Lexus website. I have registered my information and can not find the link I need in order to get a manual. Does anyone here know where they can direct me? Not too impressed with their website; I feel it is way too slow!

Your help and time is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!

Cindy

Tom,

Hi again! I did as you suggested and called Lexus about the manual. They said I should receive it in 7 to 10 days so... I would also suggest to any others to just call them if you need one. Hopefully they will do something to make their website easier to navigate.

Cindy

Cindy, don't get too excited yet. I ordered a 2007 RX400h Owner's Manual (N/C since mine had defective binding), and received a 2006 RX350 Navigation Manual. Hopefully you will have better luck on your first try.

Tom

Tom,

Hi! Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my fingers crossed. One more thing, would I be right in assuming N/C means no charge? They didn't ask for a CC number or how I wanted to pay for it so... I'll let you know which one I receive.

Thanks and have a good evening!

Cindy