Exhaust....

Grandpa

Hey guys, I fixed my car problem(faulty battery - was only putting 3volts out!). Anyways, I noticed something while starting the car...(it's about 20degrees here) but I see a lot of white exhaust from my muffler, was just wondering if this is normal

It is likely just condensation, but if it seems abnormal you should check your oil dipstick to see if the oil on it appears milky (indicating an internal coolant leak) as well as the coolant level.

Glad to hear the starting problem was a simple fix :)

Did you get your brake squeal resolved last summer?

Hey guys, I fixed my car problem(faulty battery - was only putting 3volts out!). Anyways, I noticed something while starting the car...(it's about 20degrees here) but I see a lot of white exhaust from my muffler, was just wondering if this is normal

Steam from a cold exhaust system is completely normal. There is almost no chance of any engine problem causing this.

Glad you fixed your car problem. And you're welcome.

It is likely just condensation, but if it seems abnormal you should check your oil dipstick to see if the oil on it appears milky (indicating an internal coolant leak) as well as the coolant level.

Glad to hear the starting problem was a simple fix :)

Did you get your brake squeal resolved last summer?

Yeah, I forgot what the problem was, but I think it had something to do with a bolt...... this car has been hell for me o.o but i love it when it works =)