Service Bulletins/recalls/tsb's Anything You Need

Scrub Hunter

Because of my proffession I have access to all the service bullitens, recalls and wiring diagrams for all Lexus's, or any other car make for that matter. If you guys need something like this just PM me year make model and I will respond with the information for no charge. I can even get TSB's for no charge too. I just want to share information as I've learned a bunch of stuff from reading this site.

Because of my proffession I have access to all the service bullitens, recalls and wiring diagrams for all Lexus's, or any other car make for that matter. If you guys need something like this just PM me year make model and I will respond with the information for no charge. I can even get TSB's for no charge too. I just want to share information as I've learned a bunch of stuff from reading this site.

Thank you Scrub Hunter for your very generous offer. It'll be gratefully appreciated. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 2006 gs 430 need info regarding any issues with alignment or camber problems. thanks...

I have a 1991 LS400 that downshifts from 4th gear to 2nd gear when the headlight are turned on. I can't afford the diagnostic charges so only drive it during the day.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

How can I turn off the Maint Reqd indicator on a 2007 RX350. It has just over 9K miles (initial service was at 4100). I believe it is for oil change which I perform myself. Thanks

I have a 2000 LX 470, the dealer has been chasing the height control system malfunction. Are their any Service bulletons on it?

• 3 months later...

help I have a 91 ls400 and it goes nuts, Air Suspension goes up and down by its self sometimes staying up and sometimes staying compleatly down switch gets hot to the touch and stops changing the mode from normal to high???????

• 1 month later...

Bump,

I will help you guys out when I get to work tomorrow. I actually work at a dealership so I have all the information that's described here. I don't have access off-site the dealership so I'll see what I can find, and help you guys out tomorrow.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How can I turn off the Maint Reqd indicator on a 2007 RX350. It has just over 9K miles (initial service was at 4100). I believe it is for oil change which I perform myself. Thanks

There is a procedure on how to do it in the manual. Set your odometer to the mileage(not A/B); Turn off the car; Hold the odometer button and turn the key to Ignition mode(without starting the engine); Hold until all zeroes flash. It will be reset for another 5k miles.

• 5 years later...