Lextreme Problems

dole2000

In the spirit of supporting a sponsor of this forum I ordered some shocks and some power steering parts from lexreme. I thought it was pretty funky that I had to pay using PayPal. I was planning on doing some work on my car during the holidays. Which are long over. Is it unreasonable to expect more pormpt service. I 've been buying car parts on the internet for over 6 years. Never had this happen before.

Bob

In respond to the above comments. Those shocks were back order from Toyota and we couldn't get fast enough. Secondly it was during Christmas and New Year. Lastly the buyer used echeck and took a week to clear. That is why there were delays. We are very sorry for the delay and totally understand your frustration. We ar trying our very best but some time situations are out of our control.

Sincerely,

David

In respond to the above comments. Those shocks were back order from Toyota and we couldn't get fast enough. Secondly it was during Christmas and New Year. Lastly the buyer used echeck and took a week to clear. That is why there were delays. We are very sorry for the delay and total understand your frustration.

Sincerely,

David

That's cool. Hey... you should sponsor the forum, I would have probably bought stuff by now. Just got a new (well...almost new...'04...lol) 430 and I'm itching to put stuff on it.

I especially would love to know if there is a book with LS 430 serets and easter eggs. I swear this thing has so many computers and electronic toys, there must be secret voice activation words or phrases and all sorts of touchscreen hacks!

I would love to sponsor this wonderful forum, but my site is not a business. My site part of my hobby. Most of the parts we sell are just helping members. 99.9% of all the parts we carry we have installed, tested and driving it daily. Unlike other place they just know it by item number. We know our products inside and outside of how it works and why it works. Some parts are fast other parts are slow. For example, our forged pistons/rod combo will take 6-8 weeks and some shortblock will take as long as 3-4 months.

I think buyer should also understand if they need quick parts, ebay would the cheapest and fastest beside your local dealers. However if you want quality parts then it will take time. Holidays are terrible time for any business. Pretty much the whole world stop during those two weeks. We really try our very hard to get the parts out but we don't control the world so sometimes delay happen and the above situation was a perfect example.