93 Es300 Audio Wiring Help

saeker

I have everything else figured out except the colors to the two speakers in the dash up by the windshield. I am trying to avoid taking the whole dash out of the car. then the only thing left is the power ant. color and i have to figure out why the clock on the a/c controls keeps resetting.

I know why ......just what color.

any help much appreciated.

I will answer my own question just in case someone in the future needs this info, because NOBODY has it. The front speakers just below the windshield color codes are as follows:

FR + Light Green

FR - Blue (both have little silver dashes)

FL + Purple

FL - Violet (again both have little silver dashes)

The colors that come out of the speakers are never the same color when they get to the head unit, they change 3 or 4 times. There is a cluster of relays on the passenger kick panel. when I refer to the colors of these wires, they can be found on the blue plug that goes into the amp under the passenger seat.

What a !Removed!!

• 3 months later...
I will answer my own question just in case someone in the future needs this info, because NOBODY has it. The front speakers just below the windshield color codes are as follows:

FR + Light Green

FR - Blue (both have little silver dashes)

FL + Purple

FL - Violet (again both have little silver dashes)

The colors that come out of the speakers are never the same color when they get to the head unit, they change 3 or 4 times. There is a cluster of relays on the passenger kick panel. when I refer to the colors of these wires, they can be found on the blue plug that goes into the amp under the passenger seat.

What a !Removed!!

are those the same colors for the 1995 es300. YOu would happen to know the tweeters and the door speakers and where can I splice into them at. I appreciate it very much knowledge is good. John