Stabilizer Bar Link Nut Size

ssdoeg2

Anyone know the specs on the nut for the stabilizer bar links (front end) as one of mine came loose and fell off. I know its a 17 mm nut but Lexus Maui and Napa and checkers say they need more info than just a 17 mm nut.

I'm thinking its a 13 mm (ID) with a 1.50 coarse thread count as I got a 12 mm 1.50 Tc and it did not fit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

Just take off the one in the other side and go to Pepboys, autozone or some other qualified parts place and ask for a similar one. Or go to the dealer or the people of Irontoad and ask for a description of the part. And buy something like an oil filter from them so they do not feel used.CPR

Anyone know the specs on the nut for the stabilizer bar links (front end) as one of mine came loose and fell off. I know its a 17 mm nut but Lexus Maui and Napa and checkers say they need more info than just a 17 mm nut.

I'm thinking its a 13 mm (ID) with a 1.50 coarse thread count as I got a 12 mm 1.50 Tc and it did not fit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)