Repair Manuals

Thane

On Lexus-Parts there are three different repair manuals available. I am looking for a basic maintenace schedule and DIY procedures. Does anyone know which manual I would need and do I really need all three?

On Lexus-Parts there are three different repair manuals available. I am looking for a basic maintenace schedule and DIY procedures. Does anyone know which manual I would need and do I really need all three?

You may try ALLDATA.com, an online repair and service data basis for about $30-$40 per year. I found it very useful for repairs and for checking the honesty of mechanics... It lists the time and cost for many services that can save one a lot of money... I found that the Austin, TX Lexus dealer is extremely dishonest when it comes to the amount of time they say it takes to perform a particular service and how much they charge for repairs... You will find that some mechanics are in business to rob customers just because they drive expensive cars...

Best of luck....