Merry Xmas American Friends

Hey there my yanky mates. Hope you all have a very merry Xmas and happy Lexus new year. Recently I've become so attached to my ES300 that I have started having impure thoughts about it. My wife even caught me sitting in it naked, listening to Neil Diamond, and stroking the dashboard. Ahh...what do the rest of you do when your auto-obsession becomes this serious? Is it possible to marry your Lexus in Vegas?

Love and lust

Stephen

Sydney Australia.

No I'm actually as sober as a Morman picnic. It's just that my car understands me better than my wife. And it NEVER says no. That is, except the time I cut my hands free phone out of the car and now the !Removed! radio/Cd player doesn't work.

Christmas cheers

Stephen

Aaaaaack!!!! The visuals!!! UGH!!! Okay, sitting in your ride nude with Neil on the player will make you go BLIND!! Plus, no one will sit in that seat again with cheek prints on the leather. If you must push the limits, sitting in your ride in a leopard print Speedo listening to Prince on the stereo will only induce minimal sight loss, but not enough to get your license revoked :chairshot: :o :blink: