My Sexy Biatch

92Lex

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sherry FTW. I'm one fat !Removed! !Removed!, I eat M5's, Z06's, and SS' daily. I love it when my boss rides me hard...I love it hard. When he steps on me, I squat like a cheap !Removed!. I can run very fast though, even though I'm such a fat !Removed! (3800 lbs)...12's to be exact (like a dozen of Krispy Kremes). Yes, I get action DAILY...lucky me ;)

103_0311.jpg

• 1 month later...

I got bored of the lex. I just decided that I wanted something else to mess with. Also got tired of all the oil leak problems that jap cars were givin me. I guess I just wanted better handling, more power and a new toy.

yeah before my time. but i was referring to the way he responded to "kit" and your response...lol the back and forth thing

Actually the cars name is K.I.T.T. ( my bad ) here is a sample.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaeazyUGX0

Actually pretty korny now that I see it again... :lol::lol::lol:

Kitt never had anything on the General Lee! And if you don't believe me, I'll meet you at recess behind the tire swing, and we'll settle this.... :ph34r: :chairshot:

He won't show.... I tied his shoe laces together in gym class.

Oh, I've gotta ask........ What did you do? :huh:

#1 those weren't my shoes, They were the teachers. :lol: And you never showed up by the tire swing ??? What gives ? If you would have showed you would have found out what I did :P

• 2 weeks later...